Festa AMG® Hawk Radon Mitigation Fan
The Festa AMG® Hawk radon mitigation fan is a high volume radon mitigation fan designed for situations when more CFM is needed to reduce radon levels in residential and smaller commercial structures. The Festa AMG® Hawk radon mitigation fan comes with 6" ducts in order to help move more air volume.
BEST IN RADON MITIGATION PROJECTS THAT INCLUDE:
- Medium sized structures in need of more air flow to reduce radon levels.
- Porous sub-slab material like 1/2"-1" gravel.
- Helpful when dealing with high positive pressure situations.
- Great for homes with drain-tile and sump pump systems with multiple bends and curves.
- Excellent for situations where there is a deep gravel bed beneath the structure.
The AMG® Hawk radon fan had 6" ducts. Use flexible couplers that will fit your pipe to the fan. Generally used with 6x3 or 6x4 rubber, flexible couplings. It is highly recommended to use 4" pipe for peak performance.
5 year Festa Manufacturing radon fan warranty.
UL LISTED FOR OUTDOOR USE
115v / 60 Hz | 85 watts | .75 Max Amps
Fan speed: 2200 rpm. Performance shown is for installation type D-Ducted inlet, Ducted outlet. Performance ratings do not include the effects of appurtenances in the airstream. Speed (rpm) shown in nominal. Performance is based on actual speed of test. The performance figures show have been corrected to standard air density.
Weight: 8 lbs. 3 oz.