Festa AMG® Prowler Radon Mitigation Fan
The Festa AMG® Prowler radon mitigation fan is a great choice for high suction applications. Whereas the Festa AMG® Eagle is for larger "high suction" footprints, the prowler is ideal for small to medium footprint radon mitigation projects that may have compact soils like sand, clay or wet/damp sub-slab conditions.
BEST IN RADON MITIGATION PROJECTS THAT INCLUDE:
- Tight or wet less porous sub-soil conditions.
- Clay, tightly packed sand, wet or damp soil, small, pea gravel.
- Radon projects with no drain-tile or sump pump system.
- Smaller or medium sized homes that match the above criteria.
- More aggressive substitute for GP201 and GP301
The Festa AMG® Prowler radon fan comes with 3" ducts. Use flexible couplers that will fit your pipe to the fan.
RADON PRO NOTE: We recommend using a minimum 3" pipe with the this fan and minimum 4" vent stack above the fan will reduce static pressure.
5-year Festa Radon Technologies radon fan warranty.
UL LISTED FOR OUTDOOR USE
Fan Speed: 3100 rpm. Performance shown is for installation type D-Ducted inlet, Ducted outlet. Performance ratings do not include the effects of appurtenances in the airstream. Speed (rpm) shown in nominal. Performance is based on actual speed of test. The performance figures show have been corrected to standard air density.
Weight: 8 lbs. 3 oz.