- Premium Festa Radon Fans
- Festa AMG® Maverick Radon Mitigation Fan
Festa AMG® Maverick Radon Mitigation Fan
The Festa AMG®Maverick radon mitigation fan is ideal for most high flow mitigation projects. The Maverick fan is specifically designed for loose, sub-slab material or projects where sump crock/drain-tile depressurization is possible and structural footprints are less than 2,500 SQFT. The AMG® Maverick is both quiet and effective and most customers appreciate that it is less than 60dB (meaning quieter than your average face-to-face conversation).
BEST IN RADON MITIGATION PROJECTS THAT INCLUDE:
- Porous, sub-slab material like 1/2"-1" gravel.
- Average structural footprints (less than 2,500 SQFT).
- Small or medium sized crawlspace depressurization projects.
- Sump crock/drain-tile Depressurization .
- Activating passive radon systems to active radon mitigation systems.
The Maverick radon fan is manufactured with 4" ducts. Most mitigators use 3x4" white, flexible couplings and attach to 3" pipe. However, some experienced mitigators prefer to use 4" pipe above the fan on the venting portion of the system to reduce static pressure.
5-year Festa Manufacturing Radon Fan Warranty.
UL LISTED FOR OUTDOOR USE
Fan speed: 2200 rpm Performance shown is for installation type D-Ducted inlet, Ducted outlet. Performance ratings do not include the effects of appurtenances in the airstream. Speed (rpm) shown in nominal. Performance is based on actual speed of test., The performance figures show have been corrected to standard air density.
Weight: 8 lbs. 3 oz.